Friday, March 27, 2009

Foggy morning...freezing water



Today was a little good and a little bad. Hit the Roanoke River (Explore Park back entrance) at 8 am. It was a beautiful morning with fog hanging on the mountains. I talked to a guy who said striper were all over the river right now. He said he caught some 20 lbers! I was just hoping for some 2 lbers. It was 11:30 before I caught my first fish. Shortly thereafter I fell in and got my phone wet. I keep getting the message "This Accessory is not designed for the iphone." I guess it means water.
When all was said and done I had caught two 12" smallmouth, one 8" smallmouth and a brim.

Count for the day: 4 Cumulative Count: 8
Mepps Red/White=nothing
Mepps Aglia 5 Red and Yellow= nothing
Mepps Aglia 3 silver= 4

1 comment:

  1. For a low-tech (low cost) waterproofing kit get a ziploc bag for your phone...

    ReplyDelete